Friday, March 3, 2017

Facebook sucks (Part Trois)

Continued from the last part...

By this time (about five days) ago, I have had FIVE Facebook accounts yanked so I got a SIXTH. What happened next made me madder than hell.

I have some acting experience (cable access). I had already agreed to act in a medical video for patients and medical students. I have special qualifications for this role. This was a paying job. I had what they were looking for.

Then a few days ago they revoked the offer. I found out they gave it to someone who is not qualified and not what they were looking for, and doesn't have the right characteristics. (REALLY wish I had joined SAG-AFTRA!!) Guess what, the woman they gave the job to is a Trump supporter. She calls Obama supporters "retards" and "monkies" (sic).

There is speculation that I lost this job because of political pressure from the Bevin Administration. The video was to be shown in Kentucky medical schools (and to patients). "But gee Ann, Matt Bevin doesn't know you from Adam." They can find my political postings easy enough.

When I lost this job, I don't remember ever being so angry about anything. This is the worst week of my life.

I posted in the "Greater Cincinnati Politics" group on Facebook about it. Immediately I was kicked off Facebook...for the SIXTH time.

Continued in Part Quattorze...

1 comment: