Friday, March 3, 2017

Facebook sucks (Part Chetyre)

Continued from Part 3...

By this time I have lost six accounts on Facebook. So I got a SEVENTH.

I didn't do anything except post "THANK YOU" on a friend's Timeline. Within minutes, my seventh account was gone like all the rest.

When you get a Facebook account pulled, you will not be given a reason. You will be directed to a standard page of "possible" reasons. This is a list of the reasons. I did not violate any of these reasons:

"Your account must list your authentic name."

It had my real name.

"Personal accounts must represent individual people only. It's a violation of our policies to use a personal profile to represent anything other than yourself (ex: celebrities, pets, ideas, objects, etc.)."

It represented me only.

"Impersonating anyone or anything is not allowed."

Nope.

"Maintaining multiple accounts is a violation of our policies."

Nope. If an account is revoked, it is no longer "maintained".

"Accounts created for the purpose of spamming or harassing others are strictly prohibited."

Nope.

Sorry Facebook. No rules were broken by me. (Ann sticks out tongue covered with popcorn.)

The biggest social networking site in the world is now rubbish.

I have had a whirlwind of emotions this week, from anger to sadness to numbness, and I have sulked.

9 comments:

  1. Ann sulked, now we're in trouble

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew it was only a matter of time before that tired old chestnut was trotted out.

      Delete
    2. No. She's just a 40 year old woman who thinks she's 16.

      Delete
    3. Shut up, Lie Man

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete