Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Facebook sucks (Part Dos)

Continued From First Post...

When I lost my first Facebook account in 2011 (because I hurt the feelers of some Republican leaning assholes), I got another one and posted the same stuff. It too was yanked until finally I THINK I was on my FIFTH account!! THEN I think the "Making Drug Tests Mandatory" group shut itself down, or I didn't use Facebook as much.

BTW the "Making Drug Tests" group counted millions of users...supposedly. Most of them were sock-puppets or a bot, not real people. "The Tea Party" group was also like this.

After that I didn't use Facebook as much until a few months ago. Five years without a yanked account, I must have been doing pretty good, or Facebook had turned over a new leaf. All was well again until just maybe four days ago??

I don't suffer fools easily. I don't cater to control freaks easily. I will not follow what "authority" says...like a sheep. A lot of these people are miswired. I have heard A LOT of horror stories about other school systems locally, and had encountered horror stories myself. I posted in the popular "Northern Kentucky" group criticizing the Newport Independent Schools, because it has a reputation as one of the most authoritarian and patently political schools in the area (and they rank near the bottom in testing scores). This was a message thread where other people participated. I don't think the moderator of the group would have deleted my post...and he doesn't have the power to KICK ME OFF FACEBOOK which only Facebook can do!! Which they did!!

Did Newport Independent Schools complain to Facebook about me, and if it wasn't them, who??

(I got suspended from school for calling them "Hitler", fortunately my parents backed me up.)

So I lost a FIFTH Facebook account (and A LOT of contacts).

To Be Continued in Part Tres...

7 comments:

  1. You called your school "Hitler" and you have the nerve to bitch about the way facebook treats you.

    Typical liberal Generation Xer who probably had hippie parents who bred disrespect for authority.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shut Up, Lie Man.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  2. People are dumb. They only care about their stupid 'reality' shows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read your blogs and wondered if Facebook gave you a reason why they deactivated your accounts? If you got no reason from them how secure are your passwords? Might be someone has targeted you and hacked your accounts and deleted them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They gave me a standard screen for why it "might" have been disabled.. No specific reason..

      And none of the reasons were even valid in my case..

      IT IS POSSIBLE someone in state government hacked it.. There has been some speculation that I lost my job in a medical movie because of political pressure from the state (Kentucky).. That is going to be in Part Three..

      It all sounds nuts.. I think it's for real..

      Delete
    2. My entire adult life, I've been warning people that the Republican Party of Kentucky has been blacklisting people from employment and retaliating when they complained. Nobody listened.

      This incident is a perfect example of bottomless Republican corruption and thuggery.

      Delete