Monday, May 29, 2017

Trump/Tea assholes tried to ruin parade

A couple things happened at the parade and the aftermath.

I went to the parade and didn't see what happened but I have heard from two others about what happened. My roommate went down to get popsickles and snacks and saw a Trump or TEA Party man (by Circle K) going through the crowd and trying to fight people. He was a white male, 30ish, beard, brown hair, white shirt, red hat, tan or beige shorts.

I also heard about the Tea Party float heckling the crowd because somebody turned their back on them: http://onlinelunchpail.blogspot.com/2017/05/tea-party-gets-bird.html

This afternoon, the Tea klan spammed Bellevue Alliance on Facebook with fake news. I'm not on Facebook, so I was told about it on the other blog.

At least the people in the parade threw out BUBBLE GUM (Bandit, that's for you!!)

2 comments:

  1. Facebook deleted the post in the Dayton group about it because some Tea Party crybaby complained.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A real grownup person is now issuing threats after I posted about yesterday's incidents at the parade...

    "You need to watch what you say before harassment become a big issue for you."

    Ooh! I'm scared!

    ReplyDelete