Friday, May 12, 2017

How I went from Sesame Street to MTV

"CHANGE THE CHANNEL ANN!!"

I liked Sesame Street, my brother liked MTV, we only had one set, and he was bigger...so MTV won out.

I used to watch Sesame Street when I was little. I was a Sesame Streeter. That came to an end after we got cable. My brother wanted to watch MTV. We fought like cats and dogs about it.

I gave in and let him have his MTV, and then I got into MTV myself. Loved what I saw. I got hooked when I saw a video on MTV where BIG BIRD fell from the ceiling!! This really happened my friends. I thought if Big Bird was on MTV, it has to be good!!

My brother still let me watch Sesame Street when Mr. Hooper died because I loved Mr. Hooper. I cried when I watched the part where Big Bird learned of his passing.

After I started watching MTV, I got interested in cable television acting. This was the push I needed. Thanks Bro!!

No comments:

Post a Comment