Thursday, May 18, 2017

Tim Allen, you're no Carroll O'Connor!!

I used to love Tim Allen, but Carroll O'Connor he is not.

I didn't know he had a new show, "Last Man Standing", until I turned the TV there on accident and found a sitcom with him spewing ultra-conservative diatribe. Unlike Archie Bunker, Tim was held up as the hero of the show!!

I didn't know what the show was called until ABC shitcanned it!! I know about "Blue Bloods" where Tom Selleck plays a man named Reagan, but I didn't know what Tim Allen's dumb show was called!!

Conservatives are boycotting ABC because they canceled it. Poor things. Most shows don't get to run for six episodes, but this bullshit ran for six seasons. The conservatives should be praising the "liberal media" for having their show on for so long!!

I am sure the networks really wanted more of this conservativeness: http://www.nytimes.com/1986/06/20/arts/tv-weekend-me-and-mrs-c-sitcom-on-nbc.html

What liberal sitcoms or other shows are on TV?? I can't think of many.

Roor roor roor!!

1 comment:

  1. I saw this miserable show once and then forgot about it.

    They should have called it 'Last Man Complaining', because that's about all he ever did.

    As for 'Me And Mrs. C', I remember seeing it once when we were on a family vacation in Washington, D.C., and my parents watched it on the motel TV.

    ReplyDelete