Monday, September 11, 2017

She is suing for....harassment!!

LOL at "The Judgement Hour"!!

I got addicted to Judge Judy many years ago when she was still on Ch. 5, in the days of Dave Wagner/Anne Marie Tiernan. (And who was the weatherman's name who had a deep drawl?? Byron or Brad or something??)

I watched Judge Judy today because I went home after my opthamologist appointment. (I am 20/20 yay!!) I've always liked the man with the deep voice who does the voiceover on Judge Judy, and I always know when he is going to say "harassment".

He always has a big pause before he says "harassment".

"They are suing for.........harassment."

When he says "They are suing for....", and has a big pause, you KNOW the next word will be "harassment!!" People on that show are ALWAYS suing for "harassment".

No comments:

Post a Comment