Friday, September 15, 2017

Reading glasses for reading catalogues

I had my eyes checked the other day, and I am 20/20 but I still bought reading glasses (bug eye style) for reading catalogues at work. (I had some old glasses but only theatrical.)

The print in things has gotten smaller, so here is a list of things you will need reading glasses for even if you have perfect vision.

Catalogues. We have to look things up in catalogues at work. The print is SMALL. A woman at work who has THICK glasses also needs a magnifying glass to read it!!

Books. Print in some BOOKS is smaller than it used to be.

Batteries packages. Look how tiny the print is now.

OTC drug packages. Some prescription drugs too. See notes on batteries.

3 comments:

  1. Now you are able to blow a bubble with bubble gum that bursts and sticks to your glasses.

    ReplyDelete