Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Bible thumpers blocked door at Frisch's

I went to Frisch's on my lunch break to get CARRYOUT. When I was in line, there were four men in suits, all males, about 50ish, in front. One of them jammed a religious tract in my hand and said if I give X amount of dollars to the church (30 percent of my income or something), I will be "SAVED!!"

I said the real Jesus cared about the poor, not how much money you can give to a preacher to buy a all-glass cathedral or a new Mercedes or whatever.

I don't think they were actually ordering any food!! I think they were only there to cause a scene!!

When I tried to leave the Frisch's, the men spread out, quadruple file and blocked me!! LOL!! So being of the smart and intelligent type, I ran in the opposite direction and went out the OTHER door!! I'm surprised they weren't waiting for me at my car!!

No comments:

Post a Comment